Sunday, April 09, 2006

Upcoming Projects

Hi out there. I thought it would be cool to let you know what to look out for in terms of what I'm working on right now. It's kind of tricky posting things on the net when it's part of something to be published. I did 3oo Family Guy sketch cards for Inkworks and I can't post them myself, but it they should have a select few to view on the official site soon: http://www.inkworks.com/products/familyguy/familyguy2/familyguy2newprod1.html

I just wrapped up an 8 page Preview of an Upcoming book set in El Paso, TX about Werewolves. It's called Nadir and will be published under the ArchEnemy label at Ape Entertainment in June. It's at the back of UTF#2 drawn by (Violent Messiahs) Tone Rodriguez. It's a cool book, check it out. As you mayalready know, I can't post any Preview art till the book is released. Check out the title at Ape's website: http://www.ape-entertainment.com/preutf201.htm

Myself and Justin Jude Carmona are adapting a screenplay for a horror movie called "The Farm" that might go into pre-production soon. It's coming out of Next Entertainment which is responsible for the new version of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Not surprisingly this story is about a cannibal. It looks like this will be big enough to be a graphic Novel. More on that as it develops.

At this point, the other projects I am working on don't have a problem with me posting work from them so I will. I welcome an comments and you can e-mail me for commisions, questions, or if you just plain want to say "Hi". It's been a busy year so far and it doesn't look to be slowing down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home