Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The FARM


Okay, another project I'm signed to do is for a production company; NEXT Entertainment. They have produced reality shows like The Bachelor and High School Reunion for ABC. They have also produced the remake of TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE and are currently working on Tarantino's HOSTEL 2.

I'm adapting a screenplay that may go into production into a comic book called the FARM. It's about a cannibal that not only eats his victims but prepares them in oil and seasoning, GRUESOME! Because of it's length, it'll probably be a graphic novel. In addition to myself doing the art chores and the creation and screenplay written by Craig T. Thornwell (of NEXT Ent.) the lettering and adaptation from the screenplay to comic script is being handled by none other than my pal Justin Jude Carmona. (Yeah, I vouched for him) He's one of the more talented writers I've been lucky enough to know and work with. Again, more on this as it develops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home