Tuesday, June 06, 2006

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY PHOTOS






This is a bit overdue I know, but we finally uploaded the photos and here are a few. These are photos of Project IV members that were at Allstar comics on Free Comic book day. The rest of the team was at the Time Capsule and photos can be found at the RavenMocker blog (check my links). I'm the tiny guy in the dark blue collared shirt (far left), Sirac, my cousin the bald one, Justin Carmona the one in the black shirt always working the camera and Joey Lee (our padawan) in the red tee. My girl friend Jessica graced only one photo with me (sadly) which is the second photo from the top as she helps me with a reader her cousin Angela asked for a sketch of Sirac's character Cruz, (found in HIRED GUN #2 coming this summer) she is pictured on the bottom photo.

It was a great day with tons of autographs, free sketches and giveaways. Thanks to all you readers that came out and supported us! We do this for you! Don't be shy give us some feedback on your experience or what you think of our work!