Monday, August 28, 2006

New news?


I know I haven't posted here in while but no news, means news is being created. Indeed, things are in a stir and change is on the horizon. Of course, as soon as things become official, I'll post it here.

El Paso's Project IV is gearing for a show soon as well as reprinting the sold out Fusion X so if you missed it the first time around take this upcoming opportunity toget yourself a copy.

Besides that, I have personal events in the comic book world that are formulating, so again, when things are official you'll read about it here.

2 Comments:

Blogger EJ Morges said...

This is some killer stuff man!

I love your shadow work on this one, you know how to create a mood with your drawing.

EJ

2:10 PM  
Blogger Juggy said...

Aye, great shading here.

The arms almost look a little short, but the mood definately makes it easy on the eyes.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home