Sunday, October 01, 2006

Still trudging along...


It's been awhile I know. Posting here is going to be more sparse since I lost my i-net, yeah, starving artists back in the day never incurred this many expenses right? I-net, cell phones, yada yada...I mean, I have other silly things to pay for, like, food, shelter, (gulp)....gas. Aarrgh! Something's gotta give. On the plus side, the benefits of my i-net marketing in terms of my comic artwork are paying off, so it's not AS crucial these days. Still, having a presence on the net is a good thing. Again on the plus side, I have more time to do the actual work.

Speaking of, my work for DEADBOY PRESS on the Something Evil book is wrapping up and other projects will soon follow, more on that as it developes. The Dallas con is fast approaching so, if you intend to go let me know, so we can shake hands.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. pixar location

2:33 PM  
Blogger 656er said...

ruuuudyyyy!... see ya at the wiz world!

O.lee.A

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home