Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holiday COMMISSIONS!




I've never done this before so we'll see how this goes. I've just caught up on a few things and while I'm still busy, I'm making time to offer commissions at lower rates for the Holidays. It makes a great gift.I don't do commissions often because it usually takes me forever since my schedule is so tight but I've tried to streamline my commitments lately to focus on a few specific projects.




I can now do commissions but I'm not sure for how long. I'll keep it simple.




Pencils and Inks are-50$




Just pencils-40$




Print with FREE head shot of your choice-20$ (Ask about available prints 11x17")




These prices are usually double and it would usually take much longer to get them but this is a great deal for Christmas or to just get some art on sale. I'll do known characters but original characters may take a bit longer, so please have reference ready if you want something like that. Otherwise, Marvel or DC characters are preferred. Happy Holidays!! RV
e-mail me @ rudyvasquezart@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Crystal said...

What prints do you have?
Here is my email address.
crystal.elorduy@yahoo.com

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home