Tuesday, March 04, 2008

RED SHIFT Web Comic-Wednesday Updates!!


I've got several things on my plate, not the least of which is the work I'm doing for ROGUE WOLF Entertainment. They're a new publisher that does online comics that eventually get collected into printed comics. I've picked up the art chores on their weekly updated Space Opera, titled RED SHIFT. It's updated every Wednesday and my first contribution to the saga posted last week. http://comics.rogue-wolf.net/redshift/

A new page posts tomorrow. So please go there, bookmark this site and check back every Wednesday for a new advancement on the space saga. The pages you'll see are free but if you want the full issue down loads and color pages, it cost a subscription. Either way you can start the story from the beginning and get caught up at no cost to you.

While you're there, read The VEIL and NOCTURNAL ESSENCE. I'll be doing a few pages for NOCTURNAL ESSENCE (Vampire/Werewolf organized crime stuff), as well but I'll update you on that.

DON'T FORGET TO BOOK MARK THAT PAGE, IT'S FREE!!! http://comics.rogue-wolf.net/redshift/

Thanks again for your support, it makes all this worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Hi Rudy,

For some reason I can't get to DA, so I can't get to your phone number. IF you get this let me know. I'll keep trying DA.

My email is brettbooth@gmail.com

Best

Brett

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home