Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Overdue Free Comic Book Day 2007!


My hands were constantly busy....


A weary Angela (Project 4 Groupie), takes a break.
Justin Carmona, our senior Editor and Hired Gun Creator gives his best gay Joker impression.
My best friend Jess and I, show Justin how awkward PDA is done.
This is the reason I keep doing this.


I know this update is no longer an update because it's so overdue.....but what the hell! Before I procrastinate anymore. Here are pics from 2007's Free Comic book day with the Project 4 Publishing crew!

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Andrews said...

You have alot of really nice work!
Ive just recently become familiar with you and your friends from deviant art. Ill be checkin up on ya to see whats new.

^_^

1:46 PM  
Blogger Daniel Andrews said...

Ya Deviant is good, because of the amount of traffic but I'd prefer everything to run through my blog...more personalized and a bit cleaner looking. DA is just another good way to get my stuff out there :)

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:16 PM  
Blogger dragon said...

Cool Blog my friend...
i wanna visit you some day...
take care


atte. Rodrigo

pokergambit

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teneis que ver esta pagina: Fanatic Manga. Es flipante, tiene material muy bueno, imagenes, videos, series, etc...

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home