Thursday, November 23, 2006

Something Evil Mini series wrapped!


I finally wrapped the Something Evil 3 issue mini from DEADBOY Press, so now it's off to be inked, lettered and perhaps colored? It's up to the boys that run Deadboy, but I'll keep you informed as I get release info!

I'm well into finally getting the aforementioned "FARM" project, underway. It's a graphic novel about a mythic giant who has assimilated through centuries into our society and does what comes natually to all giants. He eats people. What seems like just another cannibal story is actually a cool twist on the gore-fest treats we all know and love. I'll post a page from the books opener next time.

If you have any design work needed, covers, pin-ups or the like, contact me. Talk to you all again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home