Thursday, January 25, 2007

DALLAS CON 2006!


Jessica, Myself and Dave Finch!

Falling asleep....must...drink...Latte...

(Lft to Rt) Me, Jessica, Chet Yeary, Tone Rodriguez, Angel Medina and 2 cool Con volunteers.

Me, Angel M., and Tone! uh,...wait, this wasn't supposed to be seen.

My little bro , Erik and Chet after too much wine.


This is long overdue, I kind of forgot being that I didn't have the net after I came back from the con but here it is anyway! The convention was a blast! Always more fun and intimate because it's just not huge like San Diego but it's more fun! Mostly due to the friends I see there every year. This year my girlfriend, Jessica and I were hosted again by my good friend and writer Chet Yeary. We enjoyed all the cool fanboy stuff, admired the great art and boy did we eat good! Chet knows all the best places as a Dallas native.

We also drank and ate with the usual gang, my mentor Tone Rodriguez (Violent Messiahs), Angel Medina (Spider-Man), Dan Wickline, Buzz!, and a few more new faces. Including my little brother, Erik, who came down to hang with us for the weekend. He can draw too and he's probably better at it. I hope next year is just as fun and productive. Till then, take it easy!

4 Comments:

Blogger TMALO70 said...

Thanks for The Compliment Rudy... Deeply appreciated Brotha'... Hey, I know Angel Medina from waaay back... Looks like all of You had a BLAST...

Later,

Tony

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! ;)
wow... what distracted newz!
what do you suppose about it?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home