Friday, March 19, 2010


It's been a while again since I've talked you guys again. I've been up to my ears in stuff and am behind I know,...so if you're waiting for something I promise to make it worth the wait.

It seems, my buddy Justin Carmona, entered me in a contest without my knowledge and it paid off. The PHOENIX CON Badge art Contest to be exact. It's a small contest for a large comic book Convention but in a nutshell if myself and the Colorist win, they will use the our art as THE Official Badge for the Con. That would be cool right?

Well, the voting is now open for about a week (It ends April 1st), so get on over to this link and VOTE! You do have to pick 10 in order of your preference but it's a fun way to kill some time. Keep in mind I'm not asking you to vote for me, I'd never do that. Vote Honestly for whomever you like best. I just hope it's mine. In case you don't know the piece that has SPIDEY and the Lizard is mine and Goran's the colorist. I don't think I would have been considered without those amazing colors!

So get on over there and VOTE!! Thanks a lot guys!! Here's the link: http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=341&Itemid=71

RV

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home